Collection / Delivery Policy
- All lots must be collected within 72 Hours (3 Working Days) form the end date of the auction. To collect your goods you will need to book an appointment either by ringing us Tel: +44 (0)161 713 0397 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not turn up without prior appointment as we need to get your lots ready for collection and will not be able to release your items if you fail to make an appointment.
- Collection available Mon – Fri 10am and 5:30pm (By Appointment only)
- Collection address: Express Bidder, Unit16, Westbrook Park, Trafford Park Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1AY
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of removal of winning lots.
Deliveries and Packaging:
- Buyer can book and send the courier and deliveries must be booked in within 24 hours so that lots are collected by the courier before 72 hours deadline. You can send us the labels for the boxes and also ask us for the weight and dimensions if required.
- We offer fixed packaging charges £2 per lot up to £10 maximum charge, if you have won multiple lots. For palletizing £10 when you are sending the courier. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- We also offer delivery service which includes free packaging. Minimum delivery charge is £3.33 for small box, £6.67 for medium box and £8.33 for large box for up to 20kg. We charge £60 per pallet (UK Mainland only). All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Delivery prices are guideline only and we may charge less or more depending on if you have won multiple lots.
- We may not arrange deliveries of oversized items and you would need to make an arrangement for collection from our warehouse.
Late Collection / Storage Charges:
- Please be aware that if goods remain uncollected after the 72 hours deadline, late collection/storage fees will be applied at the following rates:
- £5 per lot per day
- £20 per pallet per day
- All items not collected within 7 days from the end date of the auction or the late collection charges exceed the total invoice amount then buyer losses the right to claim the ownership of the goods.