Express Bidder (a trading name of Talking Direct Limited)
Auction Currency: GBP £
Buyer Premium & VAT:
- All Lots are subject to 20% VAT on the Hammer Price unless otherwise mentioned in the catalogue
- All Lots are subject to Buyers Premium 21% + VAT which includes i-bidder surcharge.
- All buyers must pay within 48 hours (2 Working Days) of auction ending. Payments can be made via Bank Transfer, Cash on collection, Debit/Credit card (Chip and Pin only). We may also send a payment link via i-bidder email to make a payment of winning lots. We do not accept card payments over the phone. You will not be able to use Debit/Credit card without chip and pin.
- Any buyers who failed to make a payment within timeframe or default on payment may be “blacklisted” and barred from all further sales on i-bidder.
- We will not be able to release the goods until cleared funds received as mentioned above.
Viewing and Condition Report:
- To make a viewing you would need to register as a bidder first and then call us Tel: +44 (0)161 713 0397 or email us email@example.com for the lots you are interested in bidding.
- No Viewings can be accommodated within the last 24 hours of the sale.
- We can provide condition report as a statement of opinion only, and are not to be taken as being or implying representations of fact or part of any contract. We are not going to perform a full functionality test on any lot. Please note that most items are untested retail returns which may or may not be in working order, second hand, unclaimed property or failed deliveries items unless mentioned as Brand New in the Description. Brand New, New Tatty Box, New Damaged Box, New Open Box Lots are mainly over-stocked, clearance, end of line or warehouse damaged items. All items are sold as seen and sale of goods act will not apply. (See full Terms and Conditions Below)
- All lots must be collected within 72 Hours (3 Working Days) from the end date of the auction. To collect your goods you will need to book an appointment either by ringing us Tel: +44 (0)161 713 0397 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not turn up without prior appointment as we need to get your lots ready for collection and will not be able to release your items if you fail to make an appointment.
- Collection available Mon – Fri 10am and 5:30pm (By Appointment only)
- Collection address: Unit16, Westbrook Park, Trafford Park Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1AY
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of removal of winning lots.
Deliveries and Packaging:
- Buyer can book and send the courier and deliveries must be booked in within 24 hours so that lots are collected by the courier before 72 hours deadline. You can send us the labels for the boxes and also ask us for the weight and dimensions if required.
- We offer a fixed packaging charges up to 10kg £2, up to 20kg £5 and for palletising £10 when you are sending the courier. We may not package oversized items.
- We also offer delivery service which includes free packaging. £10 up to 10kg, £15 up to £20kg and £65 per pallet. (UK Mainland only)
- Delivery prices are guideline only and we may charge less or more depending on if you have won multiple lots.
- We may not arrange deliveries of oversized items.
Late Collection / Storage Charges:
- Please be aware that if goods remain uncollected after the 72 hours deadline, late collection/storage fees will be applied at the following rates:
- £5 per lot per day
- £20 per pallet per day
- All items not collected within 7 days from the end date of the auction or the late collection charges exceed the total invoice amount then buyer losses the right to claim the ownership of the goods.
Cancellation / Refunds:
- You cannot cancel your bid and no refunds are issued unless Lot has been misdescribed or incorrectly sold by the auctioneer. (See full terms below)